Phthalates are chemicals found in many cosmetics products as creams, lotions, powders ( including baby products), deodorants, nail polish, perfumes. You can find them with these names:
• DBP (dibutyl phthalate)
• DNOP (di-n-octyl phthalate)
• DiNP (diisononyl phthalate)
• DEP (diethyl phthalate)
• BBzP (benzyl butyl phthalate)
• DEHP (di 2-ethylhexl phthalate)
• DiDP (diisodecyl phthalate)
• DnHP (di-n-hexyl phthalate)
• DMP (dimethyl phthalate)
• DnOP (di-n-octylphthalate)
These chemicals can be absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream or it can be inhaled. Scientists at US and Canada Government agree that repeated exposure to the phthalates could cause a wide range of health problems and reproductive problems in people.
The best way is the avoid it as soon as possible and as often as possible.
Choose organic and natural cosmetics always. A great anti-ageing cream is Revitol. The product increase the production of collagen and helps to repair the skin tissues. Results in firmer and younger skin. It is 100% natural.